Sometimes life changes. But that doesn't mean you can't remember the old times- the good times. Today at lunch we sat around our dining room table, reminiscing. We all had our own memories- some different than eachothers, yet alot of them the same. Bringing up all of those memories made me smile. They made me happy. And they made a little piece of me wish I was young again. But the fact is: all these memories and events made me into the person I am today. And for that I am thankful. I never deserved to have those times and yet I was blessed with them. I'm not sure why because I know I certainly wasn't a good kid. In fact, I think I caused my parents alot of pain and hurt. Yet for some reason, God chose to bless me with a family that loves me. He chose to bless me with a constant home. He chose to bless us with food and water and with a bed on which we could lay our heads. He chose to bless me with friends that care about me and that also love me. And He chose to keep me relatively healthy. And for that I truely am thankful!
“WHY” led to an 8-figure business
-
I sat in the circle, my back pressed deep into the couch behind me, and
felt the need to take in a full gulp of air. I was holding my breath (it’s
what I...
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment