Saturday, May 2, 2009

class of 2009

Congratulations, Class of 2009, WE DID IT!!!

Last night was the night where the last chaper of our lives closed and a new chapter swung itself wide open, welcoming for endless possibilities. Where we go from here will vary from person to person but in the end we will always have these school years in common. Rox is going to go to college for nursing. Steve B is going to finish his last three years at college for agriculture. Leanna is going to travel and one day marry Calv. Steve D is working for some building company. Shelli is going to continue on to Dordt and major in music. Susanna is going to Ontario to see what happens there. I am going to work and then do who knows what else with my life. School? Marriage? I guess I'll see! Rach is working right now- also at Tim Hortons. Not sure if college or anything is in her future. Jordan is working for Green Prairie, his dad's HUGE hay company. And Jon will continue on to be an architect. And he will be good at it!

Last night was probably the last time all ten of us will ever be together. Our class always has been a "guys" group and "girls" group sort of class. Divided, really. Even last night while we were getting ready, the boys were in on one side of the room, us girls on the other. Its sad really, that we still don't get along. Although we get along now more than ever.
It was nice seeing everyone come out to celebrate grad with us. Thanks to everyone who I invited that came =) It meant alot!

And while I didn't like my hair at all, I think it's VERY safe to say the night was a huge success!
my king of grumps =) ♥
a bad picture but hey, now you get to see a somewhat better picture of the dress!

rox and brad

jess and i ♥ she's my BC trip buddy and my work buddy and one of my bestest buddies!and this was after i took my big poof out. i did NOT like it. and i still didnt like it after i took it out. oh well :)

the guys. jordan, jon, steve d, steve b
connie. me. lana. ♥ love u girls!!

Of course, these aren't even CLOSE to all the pictures i got on my great camera. I'll add more later. For now though, this post is already long enough. And I'm hungry. Not to mention the smell of bacon and eggs floating in from the back deck. Mmmm!!!

On a last note though, I am VERY thankful that I am now completed highschool. With B Honors no less!! :) Sure, sure, not A honors but hey, I did it!! :)

Once again, THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT FOR ME LAST NIGHT, AND WHO GAVE ME CARDS AND GIFTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment